THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND IS GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Advance Fall MOOG 500 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of The Graphics Company (“Sponsor”), Federal-Mogul Corporation, Advance Auto Parts, their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, racing affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively “Promotion Parties”), as well as the members of each of their immediate family members of each such person (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 30, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Website server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter:
1) Via Rebate Submission: You will automatically receive one (1) entry with the submission of a valid Advance MOOG 500 Fall rebate claim. Submissions must be entered online at www.advmoog500.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and paperwork must be received by November 15, 2013.
2) To enter without purchase, visit the Website during the Sweepstakes Period, click on the “Enter Sweepstakes Only” icon and follow directions to complete the online entry form and submit an entry.
Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address regardless of entry method. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person or email address only the first entry received will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. Entrants must fully complete and submit all required data on the online entry form to be eligible; incomplete entries are null and void. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified; any use of automated methods of entry may result in disqualification.
4. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 26, 2013 from all eligible entries received by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Five (5) Grand Prizes: A trip for winner and one (1) guest for 2 nights/3 days to attend the Daytona 500 NASCAR race in Daytona, Florida on February 23, 2014. ARV: $3,000.
Prize includes round-trip economy class air transportation from a major airport near winner’s residence to Daytona, Florida, 2 nights/ 3 days standard hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the NASCAR race on February 23, 2014, and MOOG Gear Guest of a Prize winner must be 18 years of age or older and must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Trip must be taken on dates/times specified by Sponsor. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a close proximity of destination, determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including transportation to/from airport, airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Guest must sign and return a release of liability/publicity before travel is booked. Race tickets are subject to the standard terms and procedures of NASCAR and subject to NASCAR’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
Total ARV of all prizes: $15,000
6. WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via traceable method of delivery and is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within seven (7) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Potential Grand Prize winners may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits.
7. PRIZE TERMS: Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners available after May 31, 2013, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Advance Fall MOOG 500 Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 29287, St. Louis, Missouri, 63126 for receipt by November 30, 2013.
SPONSOR: The Graphics Company, 11653 Gravois Rd., St. Louis, MO 63126.
NASCAR and NASCAR.com are not participants or sponsors of this promotion. NASCAR® and the NASCAR Performance logo are a registered trademarks of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.
MOOG is a trademark of Federal-Mogul Corporation or one of its subsidiaries in one or more countries.